CBMM's activities are in harmony with sustainable development and social responsibility principles, add value to the supply chain and generate value for all stakeholders. The fundamental policies of CBMM's Integrated Management System are based on protecting the environment and respecting employees, customers, shareholders, suppliers, governmental organizations and the communities in which the company operates.
CBMM invests in disseminating niobium technology to customers and end users and in creating new applications for niobium. The company continually strives to improve its processes, products and services through innovation, technology and workforce training.
CBMM's primary commitments are to:
- Prevent pollution; occupational accidents, injuries and illness; and adverse environmental impacts resulting from the Company's activities.
- Continuously improve the performance and efficacy of the Integrated Management System.
- Respect legislation and requisites defined by CBMM regarding its activities, products and services.
- Optimize the use of the natural resources entrusted to CBMM.
- Encourage employees and suppliers to adopt sound management practices.
- Ensure that the quality of products and services meet customers' needs.
- Provide resources for the implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System.
All employees are responsible for the performance of the Integrated Management System and for its continuous improvement. They are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information relative to CBMM's processes, products and services to which they have access.